- Gives information about the latest job openings with corresponding job qualifications.
- Provides information for application requirements and details in sending application through online means, by mail or delivery service.
- Encodes applicant’s information to our Manpower Database.
- Provides updates of application and processing status.
- Assists applicants during interviews
- Assists during medical examination
- Provides periodic updates of processing status.
- Informs applicants of deployment status so they can prepare for departure.
- Sends applicants to accredited Labor Training Centers for Pre-Departure Orientation Seminars.
- Liaise between applicants and their families during the duration of the applicants work overseas and even during processing period.
- Provides advice on applicants and Employers for any worker related concerns.
- Liaise bertween applicants and Employers for any worker relates concerns.
- Reders applicants to a financing institution in case applicants will need help.
- Arranges and recommends transportation service and/or transient accommodation to applicants and workers if necessary.
Services to Applicants